Accreditation and Training Services’ generic Moderator training course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment (internal or external). The Moderator training course will further your understanding of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you in developing your skills and acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
We aim to bring Quality Moderator Training to the people! Due to a high demand we now offer Moderator Training in Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Polokwane, and Witbank/eMalahleni.
5 Days (includes portfolio building).
Group bookings can be made for training.
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 5 days training period and handed in at the end of the course.
Please contact us for group rates.
Call us today to make your booking 0860 10 36 35 or complete the quick contact form at the top right of the page.
Other Training Venues:
Please note that the venues for Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Polokwane, and Witbank are training venues only, they are used ad hoc. All correspondence has to go through our Pretoria office at 7 Van Wouw Street, Groenkloof.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.
- You can only enroll for the Moderators course 2 months after you completed the Assessor Course.