CONDUCT MODERATION OF OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENTS
(US ID 115759, NQF LEVEL 6, CREDITS 10)
Accreditation and Training Services’ generic Moderator training course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment (internal or external). The Moderator training course will further your understanding of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you in developing your skills and acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
It is the responsibility of the Moderator to moderate assessment in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements. The responsibility of the Moderator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria and have to be registered before they are allowed to moderate.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advice and support assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation and
- Review moderation systems and processes
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Assessment Designers
- Work Place Assessors
Leaner should have a good comprehension of English.
Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment Qualification.
5 Days (includes portfolio building).
Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments. Portfolio building is done within the 5 days training period and handed in at the end of the course.
R5250.00 VAT Inclusive
Courses can be scheduled in other parts of the country depending on the demand.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% payment to be made to confirm booking. Balance to be paid during the week of training.
- If you do not attend on the booked date a R1000.00 booking fee will be kept as a penalty charge.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the start of the course or the penalty will apply.
- Please note we do not cater for any special dietary needs.
- You can only enroll for the Moderators course 2 months after you completed the Assessor Course.